Time booking and drop-in at the following places
We now vaccinate with the updated vaccine. Read more here.
At the moment, this information applies.
Some groups are offered/recommended additional top-up doses from 1 March 2023.
- People aged 80 and over are offered two top-up doses per year, one in the spring and one in the autumn, at least six months apart..
- People aged 65-79 years old are recommended to be vaccinated with a top-up dose in autumn 2023. There is an opportunity for those who wish to take an additional top-up dose this spring, after March 1, 2023
- Younger people with medical risk factors are recommended to be vaccinated with a top-up dose in autumn 2023. There is an opportunity for those who wish to take an additional top-up dose this spring, after March 1, 2023
- People with a disease or treatment that means they need more frequent intervals between doses are given an individual vaccination schedule by their attending physician.. Vaccinationen sker på den behandlande mottagningen eller så skickas remiss till vårdcentralen som genomför vaccinationen. Detta innebär att vi inte vaccinerar denna grupp hos oss.
Följande erbjuds inte ytterligare påfyllnadsdoser:
- Alla personer 18-64 år som inte tillhör någon riskgrupp och dessutom fått 3 doser.
De nya påfyllnadsdoserna erbjuds med start den 1 mars och det ska ha gått 6 månader sedan föregående dos.
Rekommendation att ta grundvaccinering mot covid-19 gäller fortfarande.
Important information about covid-19 vaccination
Important information about Covid-19 vaccination Dose 2 and vaccination certificate through covidbevis.se
Suppose you have received dose 1 of the Covid-19 vaccine. In that case, you can book an appointment for Dose 2 directly on the website within the current time interval between 4-7 weeks after the first dose.
If your vaccination certificate has not been registered on covidbevis.se, contact us by emailing [email protected], and we will handle your case.